Wednesday, October 28, 2009





So today is as hectic as yesterday but exciting! I just got off the phone with Steve James, Director of the documentary film Hoop Dreams! Along with a colleague of mine at Kartemquin Films he was guiding us through scenes to use in a video montage for 'the' event. I will not touch the edit, that is all down to Liz, I have no clue re. editing, however it was pretty cool being involved. I will see if I am allowed to post the final product!? Although there may be licensing problems with that! I will check...

Oh, and on a separate note, ages ago me & Em went to the Smart Museum in Chicago, they had an exhibit of H. C. Westermann's work. I wanted to post a few images of his, see them above! I am not sure it is represented in my choice above, but he uses cool color, and they are funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment